--- 디지털 인쇄로 책을...

---리룩스서버컴퓨터 백업

공개 자료실 

文學위의 文學 출판사입니다. PDF로 전환하여 복사기로 책을 만듭니다. 자세한 내용은, '디지털 인쇄'에서 확인해 보세요!

서버 컴퓨터

홈페이지가 엉망이 되어서 어제까지 일 주일 째 원인이 되는 서버 노트북 컴퓨터를 새로 구성하였습니다. 그런데 이번에 더욱 더 굳게 내실을 다지게 됩니다. 그것은 그동안 등한시하게 되었던 부분에 대한 보완을 하고 새로운 방식으로 구성할 방법을 강구하여 앞으로 나아갈 활로를 찾겠다는 결심을 굳힙니다. 이것은 홈페이지가 문제가 생겨서 7개월 치의 내용을 잃어 버린 뒤, 그것을 다시 복구하여 네이버카페에서 옮겨 싣는 과정에서 내 자신의 그동안 서버 컴퓨터를 활용하면서 겪어 와던 모든 과정의 총 집합과 능력의 개발을 서둘러 완성하겠다는 포부로 이어집니다. 물론 아직까지는 가능성을 구상하는 것일 뿐이지만...

The website has been messed up for a week until yesterday, so I reconfigured my server laptop computer. But this time, we will become even more solid. It strengthens my resolve to find a way forward by supplementing the parts that have been neglected and finding ways to organize them in a new way. This is an ambition to quickly complete the development of all the processes and capabilities that I have experienced while using server computers in the process of recovering and transferring 7 months' worth of content due to a problem with the homepage and transferring it to Naver Cafe. It continues. Of course, I'm still just thinking about the possibilities, but...

196. "사람은 어려움에 처했을 때 더욱 변화를 갖기 마련이다. 이번에 홈페이지가 문제가 생겨서 서버 컴퓨터를 수리하면서 더욱 더 많은 사실들을 깨닫게 되었다.

첫 째, 홈페이지를 더욱 더 빠르고, 완벽하고, 안전하며, 그리고 7대나 대치품을 준비해 놓았다. 

둘 째, 홈페이지의 내용에 관한 거였다. 7개월치의 잃어 버린 분량을 네이버 카페에서 옮겨 실으면서 그 소중한 내용을 어떻게 해서든지 활용하는 방안을 강구하지 않을 수 없다고 판단을 한다. 

"앞으로 내가 갖고 있는 서버 활용 기술을 활용하여 홈페이지를 더욱 화려한 모습으로 환골탈퇴하자!"는 결심을 굳히게 된다. 

이것은 비가 온 뒤에 땅이 더욱 더 다져지는 것처럼 내 자신의 능력을 되찾은 듯 감계무량한 느낌이 든다.

196. "People tend to change more when they face difficulties. This time, there was a problem with the homepage, and I realized even more facts while repairing the server computer.

First, the website is faster, more complete, and safer, and we have prepared seven replacement products. 

Second, it was about the content of the homepage. As I transferred 7 months worth of lost content from Naver Cafe, I decided that I had no choice but to find a way to utilize that valuable content in some way. 

"I made a firm decision, “From now on, let’s use my server utilization skills to make the homepage look even more spectacular!” 

This gives me an incredible feeling of regaining my own abilities, like the ground becoming more compacted after the rain.

곡예사의 첫 사랑 (youtube.com)