--- 디지털 인쇄로 책을...

---리룩스서버컴퓨터 백업

공개 자료실 

文學위의 文學 출판사입니다. PDF로 전환하여 복사기로 책을 만듭니다. 자세한 내용은, '디지털 인쇄'에서 확인해 보세요!

새로운 리눅스 서버... 일기(1) (日記)

하지만 기계 제작 일이 계속 주문이 들어와서 밀려 있는 상황. 조금 더 야간 잔업을 진중하게 집중하지 않으면 안 될 정도. 그렇지만 겨울철이다보니 너무 추워서 또한 야간 작업이 힘들었지만 이제 봄부터는 더 집중할 필요가 있었다. 계속된 기계 주문을 해결할 수 있는 유일한 해결책을 더 많은 시간을 기계작업시간으로 충당하여야만 한다는 점이었다.

홈페이지의 제로보드 MySql DB (데이터베이스)l가 연결이 되지 않아서  

당분간 게시글을 쓸 수 없습니다. 복구하는데 많은 어려움이 있습니다.

기존의 DB(데이터베이스)와 연결이 좋지 않아서라고 판단을 합니다.

Because the Zeroboard MySql DB (database) on the homepage is not connected,  

I can't write posts for the time being. There are many difficulties in recovering.

We believe this is because the connection to the existing DB (database) is not good.

그 동안 이렇게 홈페이지에 알림 글을 올려 놓고 양해를 구하였던 사정에 관하여 오늘 비로소 모든 원인을 찾아 내게 되었던 바, 좋지 않은 소식을 알려 드리게 되어 죄송합니다. 그건 다름이 아니라,

'오늘, 제 홈페이지에 수많은 링크가 걸려 있어서 느려지는 현상'을 초래하고 있다고 판단하게 되었습니다.

이 것은 극도로 위기에 따른 상황으로 곧 서버 컴퓨터의 운영(사활)에 문제를 발생하게 하였으며 그래서 많은 시간을 낭비하여 왔었습니다. 고장이 아닌 것을 고장으로 알았으니까요. 지난 3개월간...

We apologize for informing you of bad news, as today we have finally been able to find out the full cause of the situation for which we had posted a notice on our website and asked for your understanding. That is no different,

‘Today, my homepage is slow because there are so many links’ 

It was determined that this was causing the.

This was an extremely critical situation and soon caused problems in the operation of the server computer and a lot of time was wasted. Because I thought it was a malfunction when it wasn't a malfunction. Over the past 3 months...

그러므로 다시 설정을 할 필요가 있다고 여겨집니다. 이번을 기회로 많은 것을 배웠습니다. 그래서 가급적이면 별도로 조정을 해 나갈까 합니다. 인터넷으로 많은 자료를 올려 놓게 되면 그만큼 서버가 느려지는 취약성을 갖고 있습니다. 그 문제를 해결해 나가고자 새로운 방법을 모색하여 봅니다. 그 첫 째가,

Therefore, it seems necessary to configure it again. I learned a lot from this opportunity. So, if possible, we will make separate adjustments. When a lot of data is uploaded to the Internet, there is a vulnerability that the server becomes slower. We are looking for new ways to solve the problem. The first one is,

'그래서 부득불 새로운 방식으로 변경하자!'는 게 이번의 취지입니다. 

'So let's inevitably change to a new way!That is the purpose of this time.

우선 방문자들이 사진과 그림은 복사해 간 뒤, 링크를 걸면 이곳에 서버가 느려집니다. 그러다보니 사진과 그림은 모두 다른 곳에 옮겼습니다. 또한 불필요한 게시판도 관리자만 볼 수 있게 조정했고 비밀글로 변경했습니다.

First, if visitors copy photos and pictures and then link to them, the server here becomes slow. As a result, I moved all the photos and paintings to a different location. Additionally, unnecessary bulletin boards were adjusted so that only administrators could view them, and the posts were changed to private posts.

그렇게 한 이유는 한 개인이 집에 있는 KT 메가페스로 서버 컴퓨터를 운영하여 인터넷에 올릴 수 있는 한계점에 도달했다고 볼 수 있습니다. 그래서 링크를 건 그림 파일을 삭제하고 게시판을 비밀글로 전환하였음을 알려 드립니다. 

The reason for doing so is that an individual has reached the limit of being able to upload to the Internet by operating a server computer using a KT Megapath at home. So, we would like to inform you that we have deleted the linked picture file and converted the bulletin board to a private post.

목적을 갖고 있는 사람은 위의 네이버 카페 카페를 활용해 주시고 용무가 있으시면 일반 전화 (043)731-7716으로 연락주시기 바랍니다. 게시글 모두를 공개로 해 놓을 수 없는 사정을 이해하여 주시면 감사하겠습니다. 

If you are interested, please use the Naver Cafe above and if you have any inquiries, please contact us by phone at (043) 731-7716. We would appreciate your understanding as we cannot make all posts public.

-2024. 10월 18일 금요일 김 태완 올림 Posted by Kim Tae-wan on Friday, October 18, 2024-